Saturday, December 21, 2013

Disney Trip 2013 - Day 3, Part 2

I totally forgot to put the videos up in the last post.

I also forgot the first thing we did when we got to the Magic Kingdom for the Christmas Party.
I also forgot my New York hat.  I just can't let it go, I'm sorry.

In the Town Square Theater at the front of the Magic Kingdom, you can now meet and greet and TALK to Mickey Mouse!  This was too cool to pass up, so even though we felt a little old and foolish, we had to meet Mickey.  It was kinda magical.  Check out the video of the people in front of us below.
The Town Square Theater.  This photo was taken the following morning when we were back in the park.

Here's the Thunder Mountain Railroad pulling into the station.


A short clip of the Totally Tomorrowland Christmas show featuring Buzz Lightyear.



No comments:

Post a Comment