Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Just In Time For Christmas

Some time before Thanksgiving I posted this on my Facebook page, as I'm sure millions of other people did.  Needless to say the responses I received to the post were underwhelming (as in none).

It seems the Thanksgiving twerky was to no one's liking.  I thought it was hilarious.  So naturally when I heard about the following this morning I felt I had no choice other than to create a reminder to look it up and post it to my blog when I got home.  Just a heads-up before you click on Continue Reading - what follows is not for the squeamish.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:  chickenbear.

Didn't I warn you it was called chickenbear?  I think I did.
Twittered by a chef that he was going to cook this for his kids' Christmas meal, it later turned out to be the work of a Russian artist.  Personally I'd love to see the little tykes' eyes light up when their lunch was severed, I mean served, Christmas day.  I'm pretty sure even Tiny Tim would pass on this fowl creation.

By the way, you can learn the greatest stuff from listening to NPR.  Thank you NPR!

No comments:

Post a Comment